Hendersonville AC Repair
Don't Let the Heat Get to Your Home
If your air conditioner has stopped blowing cold air in the hot summer months, indoor tensions can quickly rise. Find relief with the help of our team at The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling. We offer both preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on your air conditioning unit to get it working as quickly as possible.
Ask our Hendersonville AC repair technicians for help by calling (615) 219-0044 to schedule a free estimate.
Common AC Repair problems we address include:
Irregular temperatures from room to room - If you're getting inconsistent cooling throughout your home, it's usually the result of a blocked air vent or ductwork that needs to be repaired.
- Failure of your air conditioner to maintain set temperature - Because this could be happening due to a variety of reasons, it's best to call in our Hendersonville AC repair experts because it could be your thermostat, ducts, or evaporator coil.
- Broken down parts in older units - If you don't subscribe to regular AC Maintenance then your parts aren't getting the attention they need and could break down. Replacing parts is doable, but make sure your AC isn't too old that you're throwing more money at a dying unit.
- Noisy operation of air conditioning unit, or unusual noises in the ducts - By now you should have a good idea of what your AC sounds like. Make sure to report any unusual or loud noises to our Hendersonville AC repair experts as not all noises are alike.
- Operation of your air conditioner causes high utility bills - If your AC isn't operating at 100% then it will require more inputs to achieve the desired level of output. This added strain could increase your electrical bill.
- A sudden or gradual increase of indoor allergies or asthma attacks - Poor HVAC performance can negatively impact your indoor air quality, so make sure to be on the lookout for these symptoms.
- Leaking or condensation gathered around the unit - Leaks can happen in the condensate line or the drain pan. Your unit could appear to be leaking if it freezes over as well.
You Might Just Need a New Thermostat
Thermostats go out long before most air conditioning units. If you cannot get your air conditioner to turn on, we will inspect your thermostat to make sure it has a secure connection. For electrical thermostats, the wiring sometimes comes loose or wears out. Before you panic, check that your thermostat has power.
Free In-Home Estimates for Air Conditioner Repairs
You will never be surprised at the cost of our services, for we prioritize up-front pricing and transparency through each job. We would never recommend a solution to a problem on your air conditioner that your home does not absolutely need, and we always pursue the option of ac repairs before suggesting a complete unit replacement.
Our customers appreciate our fast action when it comes to air conditioning repairs, and are always impressed by our attention to detail and our attentive care for our families. Your home depends on a properly working air conditioner, especially through the hot Tennessee summers. Let us keep your units in prime condition.
Schedule a repair service today by contacting our Hendersonville AC repair & diagnosis team at (615) 219-0044.