Heating Maintenance in Nashville, TN
Keeping Homes Warm in Hendersonville Since 2010
Every year, before the season cools, we recommend having your heating system tuned up to make sure it's ready to keep you warm through the winter. The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling provides annual maintenance visits for your heaters to make sure they're in working order. Our team of dedicated Nashville heating maintenance experts works tirelessly to extend the life of your system!
During a maintenance visit, our certified technicians will:
- Check all vents for blockages; any blockages and debris are cleared to prevent fire hazards and to provide better airflow
- Analyze the combustion engine to ensure proper operation
- Verify that all seals are secure, helping to prevent hot air leaks
- Remove all rust and corrosion, especially on the heat exchanger and wires
- Verify that the unit is operating at proper amperage
- Clear filters and replace any if necessary
- Clear drain of all blocks and condensation
- Verify safety and security of all burners
- Gas pressure evaluation
- Lubrication of all moving parts to decrease friction
Avoid Emergency Calls With Regular, Professional Maintenance
Many emergency heating calls can be avoided by keeping regular service visits throughout the year. We recommend at least one visit each year, with more frequent changes of your filter. During these visits, our Nashville heating maintenance specialists enjoy providing tips and tricks for keeping your heater in prime working order.
We always provide a written assessment after our tune-ups so you can keep detailed records of all services that have been performed on your heating system. This is convenient not only for your own peace of mind, but also if you intend to move in the future.
Schedule a tune-up with our board certified technicians by calling our Nashville heating maintenance team at (615) 219-0044. The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling offers free estimates for your convenience.