Nashville Heating Repair
Service Calls for All Household Heating Units in Hendersonville
Our goal at The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling is to keep your home warm through the winter months. Should you run into problems with your heater, we provide repairs and emergency services to restore your home to comfort and warmth.
Our dedicated team of Nashville heating repair experts can help you get your system back on track. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!
We service all heating units and parts, including:
- Water heaters
- Propane and natural gas fueled heaters
- Floor heaters
We also provide thermostat repair services and duct system cleaning services to keep your heater working properly.
Professional & Personable Heating Technicians
We want you to feel comfortable working with our board-certified team. We make sure we are always on time, provide you with personalized care, and cater to your needs when it comes to heating repairs. Our customers enjoy working with our Nashville heating repair technicians, for we are clearly passionate about what we do.
Watch for These Signs You Need Heating Repair
1. Your heating unit won't turn on - This could signal a simple problem, such as a loose wire or a disconnected thermostat. Check that your thermostat has power. If the problem is not the thermostat, we recommend verifying that your circuit breaker hasn't been tripped.
2. Smells that are off - If you have a gas unit and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and should get you and your loved ones off the premises while you call your local gas company.
3. Cool spots - If you're getting uneven heating then it could be an indication that you have ducts that need repair.
4, Loud noises - Particularly with older units, when parts wiggle loose or get worn out they could become noisy. By now you should know what your heating unit sounds like and if there are any abrupt changes then give us a call.
5. Utility bills on the rise - If the utility that powers your furnace has a bill that's higher than normal, call in our Nashville heating repair experts. You'll either need to get your unit back to 100 % or consider replacement.
A professional heating technician should be called to service these common problems:
- Broken gas lines
- Worn out control panel or wires
- Frequent overheating
- Igniter needs replaced
- Problems with the blower motor
- Excess condensation
- Dirty air filter
Air filters can be replaced on your own and should be replaced a few times a year. If you're not sure how to do this, ask our professional technicians to guide you through the process.
Troubleshoot a BROKEN Pilot LIght
One of the most common problems with a furnace is a broken pilot light. If you are lighting the flame but it is not staying lit, you probably have an issue with the thermocouple and it needs to be replaced. A pilot light should always burn blue. If you are noticing that your flame is yellow, try adjusting it according to the instructions manual. If this does not solve the problem, make sure you get professional assistance. If you notice that the pilot light will not even start to flame, the gas valve may be shut off. Our Nashville furnace repair experts can provide further advice and assistance if you are still having problems with your unit.
Keep your HVAC system in good order, and your family safe, by having our heating repair team service your unit today. Schedule a service call at (615) 219-0044.