Tune-Ups With Our Hendersonville Heating Services
Keeping Warm Homes Warm Since 2010
Every year, before the season cools, we recommend having your heating system tuned up to make sure it's ready to keep you warm through the winter. The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling provides annual maintenance visits for your heaters to make sure they're in working order. Our team of dedicated Hendersonville heating experts works tirelessly to extend the life of your system!
During a maintenance visit, our certified technicians will:
- Check all vents for blockages. Blocks and debris are cleared to prevent fire hazards and to provide better airflow.
- Analyze the combustion engine to ensure proper operation
- Verify that all seals are secure, helping to prevent hot air leaks
- Remove all rust and corrosion, especially on the heat exchanger and wires
- Verify that the unit is operating at proper amperage
- Clear filters and replace any if necessary
- Clear drain of all blocks and condensation
- Verify safety and security of all burners
- Gas pressure evaluation
- Lubrication of all moving parts to decrease friction
Avoid Emergency Calls With Regular, Professional Maintenance
Many emergency heating calls can be avoided by keeping regular service visits throughout the year. We recommend at least one visit each year, with more frequent changes of your filter. During these visits, our technicians enjoy providing tips and tricks for keeping your heater in prime working order.
We always provide a written assessment after our tune-ups so you can keep detailed records of all services that have been performed on your heater. This is convenient not only for your own peace of mind, but also if you intend to move in the future.
Schedule a tune-up with our board certified technicians by calling our Hendersonville heating repair team at (615) 219-0044. The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling offers free estimates for your convenience.