Nashville Water Heater Repair
Reliably Warm Water for Your Comfort
At The Surfin' Plumbers, Heating & Cooling, we passionately provide our customers with accessible, dependable plumbing services. If you've been experiencing problems with your water heater, we don't want you to have to suffer through another cold shower! Our team will evaluate your water heater today so we can get your entire plumbing system back on track.
Ask our skilled water heater installation team in Nashville to visit your home by calling (615) 219-0044. We also assist customers throughout Hendersonville, TN.
Options for Water Heater Installation
We provide services for every kind of water heater, plus we enjoy helping our customers select the water heater that fits the needs of your home. If you think it might be time to replace your old water heater, ask our professional Nashville water heater installation experts to help you decide what kind to purchase.
Water heaters you can choose from include:
- Tankless water heaters: These heaters help save on utility costs, for they only heat the water when you need it hot. Sometimes this results in a delay between when you turn on the faucet and when the water finally warms.
- Gas water heaters: Gas heaters cost more up-front, but less overall to operate. They are an efficient option for families wanting instant access to warm water, without having to wait for it to heat up. We can also install the necessary gas lines for these heaters.
- Electric water heaters: These smaller heaters help save on utility costs, though like a gas heater they will cost more up-front. Families appreciate this gas-less option for safety reasons.
5 Signs You Might Need Water Heater Replacement
Sometimes, we are able to fix minor problems with water heaters to help prolong your heater's life. However, if you notice any of the following signs, then contact our Nashville water heater replacement specialists.
1. Your unit is old - On average, tank water heaters last 8-12 years and tankless water heaters can work for up to 20 years. If your unit is much older than those age limits, then you should think twice before getting more repairs and consider water heater replacement.
2. It regularly produces rusty water - If you're getting reddish water in all your water, then your pipes might have developed some rust. But if you're getting this rusty water with only your hot water, then consult our water heater installation experts about getting a new unit.
3. Makes an unusual amount of noise while running - The different sounds mean different things; if you're hearing a snapping or popping sound then there's been substantial sediment build-up in your unit and it needs a cleaning. But if you hear something rumbling or screeching then your unit could be on its last legs.
4. It seems to be leaking - As water heats up it expands and could cause a crack in your tank which may be broken down beyond repair and you should consult our water heater replacement specialists. If the leak is coming from a water-line then we could just replace the line without replacing the whole water heater.
5. Your water smells off - As tank water heaters age, the inner coating on the tank may start to peel and contaminate your water.